Insurance Law and Coverage Issues:
- Contract review, analysis, interpretation, negotiation and drafting;
- Business formation, dissolution, consolidations, and sales of companies and their assets;
- Sales distribution and licensing agreements
- Sales Representative issues
- Executive Employment contracts
- Non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements – analysis, interpretation, formation, and lawsuits regarding same;
- Law firm break-ups and dissolutions of other professional service entities;
- Collection of accounts receivable from customers, money paid to vendors for defective materials or products not delivered.
Other Lawsuits and Disputes:
- Insurance policy review, analysis, interpretation;
- Negotiations with Insurers on behalf of clients facing denials, reservation of rights;
- Preparation of Proof of Loss in complex property damage or business interruption claims;
- Prosecution and defense of law suits involving insurance coverage disputes.
- Insurance issues concerning policies of auto, Directors & Officers, Errors & Omissions, Property Damage, Commercial General Liability, Fidelity (crime and employee theft), advertising injury and other insurance forms.
- Property damage and personal injury claims;
- Lawsuits arising out of workplace exposures, traumatic injury in the workplace;
- Defense of Real Estate Appraiser Liability claims;
- Defense of Title abstractors/searches;
- Premises Liability defense.
We would be pleased to consult with you and handle your important matters. Please call us at 248-247-3300 or contact us online