Make Everyone Play by the Rules
Imagine playing a game of cards without specific rules. It would be impossible for any player to “win” as nobody truly understands how the game is played. It wouldn’t be a lot of fun and players would likely argue about who’s right and who’s wrong.
- Addressing issues before they become lawsuits
- Deciding how to settle disputes
- Controlling intellectual property
- Implementing user guidelines and rules
- Limiting liability exposure
- Maintaining control of websites
- Setting policies on price, payment methods and returns / refunds
The Dangers of Using Online “Legal” Forms
Sadly, many poorly-written agreements regarding the latter come from using online “legal” forms. You’ll notice we put the word “legal” in quotations as using generic forms rarely protects your legal interests. The truth of the matter is that no generic form can address all the nuances of your business.